www.ebonycare.co.uk A1JobsContact us

Frequently asked questions

Can you accept donations?
Yes, we can accept gifts/donations to secure housing, extra curricula education, training, recreation and resources for vulnerable children/young people and care leavers. We're not a charity so you can't claim tax relief on donations made.





Do you accept applicants from diverse cultures?

We work with children and colleagues from diverse cultures. All posts are subject to Disclosure and Barring Service and other checks. The amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975 (2013) provide that certain spent convictions and cautions are 'protected' and are not subject to disclosure to employers, and cannot be taken into account. Guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found at the Disclosure and Barring Service website.’ ALL UNFILTERABLE CONVICTIONS MUST BE DISCLOSED! You can check job vacancies by clicking on this link:-




Can I put a child/young person directly into your facilities

Young people are usually referred to Ebonycare by local/responsible authorities. You must usually contact your local council. However, young people who are homeless may self refer and be offered independent/shared acommodation depending on their circumstances and the support available from the local council.



Results !
one line spacer b
Children's residential units Specialist Education 16+ Supported Living
one line spacer c
Copyright © 2018 Ebonycare. All rights reserved.